Hi guys.

When my phone upgrade is due in the next couple of months, im hoping to switch to a blackberry.

At the moment i have an o2 Xda Zest.
    I love the fast internet on it (Hspda) and i dont really want to downgrade the internet speed.

Im looking at the Curve 8900 and the Bold 9000.

Im drawn to the Curve because of the size, but drawn to the Bold because of the HSPDA internet access i believe is available on it.

Ive read both reviews for both phones on this website, im still unsure, so maybe you guys can give me a users heads up about both?

Thanks.
    09-24-09 08:18 AM
    If you carrier has 3g on the same bandwidth as the bold I say go for it! If not, the form factor and better camera on the curve2 make it an easy win

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 09:08 AM
    Go bold!!!
    It has a bigger keyboard and its sooo purdy!
    09-24-09 09:19 AM
    Is there that much difference in size?

I understand the bold is expensive, looking at it bluntly does that mean its better?
    09-24-09 09:23 AM
    It just depends on what you need the BB for. You want a BB that is going to meet YOUR needs. What is going to be your main reason for getting a blackberry?
    09-24-09 09:27 AM
    Because im fed up of touchscreen, i hate small keyboards on touchscreens and i need email, decent internet and a qwerty.

Plus my girlfriend has a curve on order, so bb messenger would be a great money saver
    09-24-09 10:04 AM
    Well I don't know who your cell phone provider is...but I would suggest going to one of their stores and playing with the curve and the bold. You need to get the phone that is going to meet your needs.

From what you just stated above...I think the curve would be great for you...it is a very solid BB.
    09-24-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD