Long story short, I recently purchased an app for $3. I had problems with it and wrote to the developer stating that the functionality was buggy and I would like a refund. They wanted me to describe the problem, so I did. Now, they won't answer my emails and refuse to address my refund status.

They're only contact info is an email address. Any idea what options exist? Besides losing $3.
    05-09-14 05:41 PM
    You can email BB World. I use carrier billing, so I got a refund from T-Mobile.
    ce71 likes this.
    05-09-14 05:46 PM
    As the previous poster said, contact BlackBerry and you will get a refund. Had it with an app that didn't work and the developer didn't respond so I contacted BlackBerry and they gave me the refund. This happened almost a year ago.

CB10 - Q10
    05-09-14 06:00 PM
    Is there any limitation/terms to when BlackBerry offers a refund? I want a refund to an app where the developer removed my neutral 3 star review (and only other negative ones) but it is past 30 days.
    05-22-14 03:47 AM
    Long story short, I recently purchased an app for $3. I had problems with it and wrote to the developer stating that the functionality was buggy and I would like a refund. They wanted me to describe the problem, so I did. Now, they won't answer my emails and refuse to address my refund status.

They're only contact info is an email address. Any idea what options exist? Besides losing $3.
    Email blackberryworldsupport@blackberry.com

Include the reference number from the receipt. If possible the confirmation purchase email they send you, forward it them as well. It may take a few days. But you will receive a refund and the App will be removed from you BlackBerry World My World.
    05-22-14 06:05 AM
    Yes you def can if you use paypal, start a paypal claim and you'll get a refund, I did.

#believeinfilm
    05-22-14 06:33 AM
    Although this thread is several weeks old.

Refunds:

https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en

Refund policy:

http://developer.blackberry.com/devz...erryworld/faq/

Which says:

11. Support

b. Can end users request a refund after they purchase an application?
    You can request a refund by completing the BlackBerry Commerce Refund form. App Refund related matters are handled by BlackBerry Customer Care.

View the Digital River refund policy applicable for BlackBerry World for sales to US customers or view the Digital River refund policy applicable for BlackBerry World for sales to international customers.

It directs you here:

http://store.digitalriver.com/store/...rmsofSaleInter

Cheers.

Posted via CB from my LE
    flyingsolid likes this.
    05-22-14 08:09 AM