I am not sure why I did this and assume it is not a new thing but thought I would share.

I have 4 Bluetooth speakers including the BlackBerry ACC-52983-001 Mini Bluetooth Speaker, which is my favorite for tossing in my pocket and working around the house, but wanted more than what the limits of a Bluetooth speaker can offer. I had bought a BlackBerry ACC-41596-001 Music Gateway for my daughter she runs it through the speaker system in her room and streams music off her phone or movie audio off her Playbook to it and I thought for the size it was a nifty thing.

I wanted something similar but more portable in my garage. I love to grill and smoke meat and can spend 8+ hours out there while the meat smokes and had been dragging a small Gear Head 2.1 Studio Speaker System to and from the garage and alternating plugging in my phone or Playbook to the system.

So I bought a second Music Gateway, not wanting to plug it into an outlet I ran it off an Anker� 2nd Gen Astro E3 (10,000mAh) portable battery and ran a string of 4 XBOOM Mini Portable Capsule Speakers with Rechargeable Battery (all stuff I had around the house) into the Gateway and was surprised at how great the sound was. After 6 hours of nonstop use the battery was not even � depleted.

Portable sound with the Music Gateway-smallmusic.jpg
    rthonpm likes this.
    09-08-15 09:19 AM