I have a 8830 with Sprint service. Sprint added the BES service last week after 3 tech support people tried and finally got it right. I activated to my company enterprise server successfully. Now my pop3 personal email account will not transmit to the device. If i send from my bb on that account, I get "service blocked". Sprint claims everything is set up correctly (which I don't believe). I have tried battery pull, removing the pop3 account and setting it up all again, provisioned successfully 5 times, resent service books and still not working. My BES email works perfectly.

HELP!! Does anybody have any idea what the issue could be?

desperate...
    07-01-09 10:36 PM
    Have you tried deleting the account from the device, and re-setting it up using the "Setup Personal E-mail" icon?
    07-01-09 10:37 PM
    I do not know how to delete it from the device, only from the sprint.blackberry.com site. How do I delete it from device - I will try anything?
    07-01-09 10:38 PM
    is it possible your company is blocking the personal email? i heard that with BES the company has total control of what goes through their server.
    07-01-09 10:49 PM
    I checked with my IT group today and they said they don't block personal email accounts and that it sounds like a Sprint service issue to them. I thought the same thing.
    07-01-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD