Is it just me or has CrackBerry's coverage of MWC been quite poor?

I am disappointed by the lack of original MWC content on here. The four 360p videos from the first half day were about all we got. The rest was all press releases, and a BBM video from another blog.

We didn't see anything from the half day BlackBerry Development Platform Roadmap session or the BlackBerry Messenger Social Platform Integration and App Monitisation on BlackBerry session at the developer day. Also not covered are the sessions by RIM executives discussing the industry and the platform. Also missing was any talk about the AppCircus event that streamed live yesterday on the BlackBerry MWC website.

I tend to live vicariously through CrackBerry at these conferences but haven't seen much content since day 1.
    02-16-11 07:44 AM
    Well I mean they don't always have something to show off to the public. I feel it is less of crackberries fault but RIM's part.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 07:55 AM
    interesting topics about MWC you brought up. maybe selling more batteries is top priority then a silly convention.

Realistically its not always that easy to cover all angles of a major convention BlackBerry at Mobile World Congress 2011 | CrackBerry.com but they did say they'll bring all the news as it breaks.
    Last edited by zensen; 02-16-11 at 08:22 AM.
    02-16-11 08:10 AM
    according to the @BlackBerryScene twitter feed the BlackBerry booth at MWC has a theater section bringing us 10min presentations on various topics all through the day. This includes the BBM video we saw recently and a PlayBook presentation (of course), presentations on the Kobo PlayBook app and I can only imagine many more.

I don't think lack of content is a driver here. RIM and its Partners are putting out a lot of information.

In CrackBerry's defense none of the other tech blogs seem to be covering it either. Maybe there are access restrictions or camera prohibitions. Or more likely the other tech blogs tend to look over BlackBerry news.
    02-16-11 08:42 AM
    What news is there really? NFS and Tetris for Playbook; Playbook in other 3G/4G formats which everyone knew they would do; BBM6; Travel "Super" App that won't work on year and half old phone called Tour......

No pricing or release date for Playbook. No information on new phones coming out. I mean what really were they supposed to report on, the fact that Apple, Android, and Microkia don't consider them a competitor? Oh wait they did report on that. Hopefully RIM will have a separate launch event for the Playbook WiFi, and announce the phones at the event too. BBW is just too far out.
    02-16-11 09:40 AM
    Have they announced the next curve yet ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD