Seen this today and loved the fact that Blackberry had almost as many votes as the iPhone 5, even without BB10 being released yet! On The Weather Networks site amazingly enough.

Quick Poll: Are you hoping for a new phone or mobile tablet for Christmas? - The Weather Network

Acumenight likes this.
    12-23-12 05:19 PM
    Any blackberry product? I just want another Playbook!
    12-23-12 05:24 PM
    Samsung is now leading...but BB has a few more votes then iPhone 5
    12-23-12 07:16 PM
    im sure with you posting this poll here it will further enhance Blackberrys lead.
    12-23-12 11:26 PM
    im sure with you posting this poll here it will further enhance Blackberrys lead.
    lol, that's the plan!
    12-24-12 12:10 AM
    Actually, the overall result shows you just how much people care about buying a new phone for Christmas. This is excellent news and great counterpoint for people who say RIM missed the Christmas shopping season.
    12-24-12 08:25 AM
    Actually, the overall result shows you just how much people care about buying a new phone for Christmas. This is excellent news and great counterpoint for people who say RIM missed the Christmas shopping season.
    Never thought of it that way, but VERY good point! Thanks for sharing!
    12-25-12 12:31 AM
    Indeed, 5-10 years ago when cellphones were not as common, a cellphone and a new cell number would make for a good gift. And that is exactly how I got my first cellphone and my current cell number.
    Nowadays, cellphones are so common that it's more of a "day to day" device and not so something you would typically gift someone unless they are asking for one.
    Another thing to consider is that in the poll there are still 20% of people who are hoping for a phone which is a big chunk of the population.
    And I did want to point out that the poll is biased. There is no option for Windows 8 phones. So if someone is hoping for a Nokia Win8 Phone, what would they choose?
    Options for the Ipad and Iphone are split, while RIM and Samsung devices are "any product".

Good to know that there are still people hoping for Blackberry stuff though.
    12-25-12 01:07 AM
    did you have any doubt this was the case, i know one person that got a phone for christmas, and it wasn't even a gift it was becasue she broke her torch and was convinced the iPhone was better
    12-25-12 08:13 AM