It is desktop environment/window manager agnostic. Even works with mwm (aka windows 3.1-like/behaviour desktop environment), though it's an icon on the desktop like everything else is. A necessity on that window manager is lxlauncher (similar to program manager), once launched from the terminal, you can launch anything else afterwards, minimising the terminal is best to prevent accidentally closing everything.

Typed on my blackberry classic with 10.3.3-latest on freedom mobile HSPA+
    Maybe that works for mwm but not Windowmaker/GNUStep...I just my ability to have the right-click contextual menu from use. Thank you though...might work best with CDE although the OS/2 Warp 3.0 style launcher is much better organized. :P

Poll on Privacy: Titan vs BBMo - overwhelming trust in BlackBerry!-lx.png
    08-03-19 10:25 AM
    I think people are just appreciating the irony of having to log into Facebook to look at a poll regarding privacy/security/trust.

In any event, the results are interesting, but the sample size is really too small to draw any conclusions.
    Hey Jason, I'm with conite on this one. However, again don't stress and feel better too.
    08-03-19 10:33 AM
    Likely best to wait until the poll gains more traction. Also, if a page created it, the poll could easily be widely shared without having to join any such group (unless of course, anyone can join, no questions asked, no such manual verification).

I see you use redshift (or a similar windows/mac tool). It's very handy and it's a staple now. Far easier to even use the computer with a ****-poor light above (or using a bright warm tinted added ceiling lamp behind me).

I see whoever distracted/derailed the thread, should get a warning from the moderation team.

On topic: The poll does speak volumes. (people just don't get that blackberry limited, doesn't make the devices, which is a joke on them).

You can report Bla1ze if you want. I don't need any more attention......
    08-03-19 10:34 AM
    Hey Jason, I'm with conite on this one. However, again don't stress and feel better too.
    I produced a screenshot; that's enough. I provided the link as a source....didn't expect folks to go to it and if they did, that is their consent not mine.

Again this is an example of going out of the way to somehow make me wrong and in that effort to hijack this discussion.
    08-03-19 10:36 AM
    I produced a screenshot; that's enough. I provided the link as a source....didn't expect folks to go to it and if they did, that is their consent not mine.

Again this is an example of going out of the way to somehow make me wrong and in that effort to hijack this discussion.
    I don't think anyone had that intention. Sorry if you felt that way.
    givechanceachance likes this.
    08-03-19 10:39 AM
    I hope so.
    08-03-19 10:40 AM
    Would suggest either having mods clean up this thread, because two confuses.

givechanceachance likes this.
    08-03-19 12:07 PM
    Ah, the rewards for using 1mobilemarket back in the day with BB10 security enabled....
    Shocking I tell you..........JUST SHOCKING!!!!!!
    08-03-19 01:22 PM
33 12