the choice is obvious...the only berry i would give up my blackberry for is halle.
    like like
    12-21-11 12:58 AM
    Al Pacino and Robert de Niro in one spot
    12-21-11 01:06 AM
    Bob Dylan doing BBM's with Keith Richards.
    12-21-11 09:31 AM
    Kim Kardashian is one of the biggest BB fans. She definitely should endorse BB, but I don't know if they could afford her asking price. Especially if she commands $10,000 for every tweet of a product she endorses.
    12-21-11 09:35 AM
    I think I'd like to see RIM do a product placement ad

Would be awesome if RIM Sponsored Suits (Suits (TV Series 2011) - IMDb)
    Since Patrick J. Adams is a total Apple Fan boy, and he converted Meghan Markle to iPhone from her old BlackBerry this past fall.

Put BlackBerry's and Playbooks in all their hands, get them BBMing,

I'd also like to See RIM do the same for a sports team, they like Hockey, lets sponsor an NHL team, Give all the Players and coaches, BlackBerrys, & PlayBooks . and have the Players Tweet from their BlackBerry's The Toronto Maple Leafs probably would be the best team to do that with as many of the players tweet, and most do so coherently, also it is near corporate RIM headquarters,
    They'd need to follow it up with a Killer out of the Box NHL app,

in The US they could do Baseball or Football, same idea.
    12-21-11 09:43 AM
    Kim Kardashian is one of the biggest BB fans. She definitely should endorse BB, but I don't know if they could afford her asking price. Especially if she commands $10,000 for every tweet of a product she endorses.

Fact that she endorses BlackBerry for Free is a nice thing for RIM, they don't want to mess that up

You don't want to pay for someone who is already a vocal supporter, you remove their objectivity in the eyes of their fans once they know they get paid to talk about BlackBerry,
    you want a NON BlackBerry celebrity to be converted to BlackBerry. and promote it.
    12-21-11 09:45 AM
    She should do it for free lol
    Yeah Kims def out the question $$$. Although it would be nice if her and
    Justin beaver team up to promote BB Since they are huge BB fans.
    12-21-11 10:02 AM
    you want a NON BlackBerry celebrity to be converted to BlackBerry. and promote it.
    Yeah this will probably work best to get peoples interest
    12-21-11 10:04 AM
    Product placement and adds using James Bond....

He is always using a cool gadget and a phone has been featured in several of the latest films. Think he used a phone as the remote control for his car in one. While you couldn't really drive your car with your phone... opening doors and starting it remotely can be done, so a ad with Danial Craig using a BlackBerry to do some really world magic would peak a little interest I think.
    Last edited by Dunt Dunt Dunt; 12-21-11 at 10:17 AM.
    12-21-11 10:14 AM
    Fact that she endorses BlackBerry for Free is a nice thing for RIM, they don't want to mess that up

You don't want to pay for someone who is already a vocal supporter, you remove their objectivity in the eyes of their fans once they know they get paid to talk about BlackBerry,
    Haha, I was half kidding. After her 72-day marriage, she can't be taken seriously anymore.
    12-21-11 10:15 AM
    Haha, I was half kidding. After her 72-day marriage, she can't be taken seriously anymore.
    When was she ever to be taken seriously ?
    moiselles likes this.
    12-21-11 10:20 AM

I'm trying to get my Shot at a 72 day Marriage with her! should be just about as much time as I can handle
    moiselles likes this.
    12-21-11 10:22 AM
    Well shes Rumored to be with Kanye West now and Kanye doesn't own
    a cellphone so maybe he ll get a Blackberry to keep in touch.
    12-21-11 10:25 AM
    I would love to have david beckham, but too bad he is the ambassador for samsung eh hmmm it has to be a canadian eh Ryan Reynold?
    12-21-11 11:42 AM
    I think any "star" or athlete would help out tremendously, Like Derek Jeter or Samuel Jackson, maybe even Ms. Halle BERRY herself
    Last edited by spencerdl; 12-21-11 at 12:29 PM.
    12-21-11 12:26 PM
    Billy Mays hands down.
    12-21-11 12:29 PM
    For me, a celebrity promoting something makes no difference to me. I don't care about them and don't really find them to be special. RIM just needs good advertising which can be done without celebrities.

Although using a celebrity can be good because people in the world are in love with them for one reason or another. I never understood the fascination with celebrities so I wouldn't care who they picked.
    12-21-11 12:54 PM
    You mean she was taken seriously before her 72-day marriage?
    moiselles likes this.
    12-21-11 01:02 PM
    if rim doesn't hit the right notes with potential consumers, the celebrity won't help.

but,

havent' we seen hermione grangers' picture on here with her bb? the harrypotter crew is wildly popular with young professionals who grew up with them, and hermione is really smart, she would know what is best quality and all that, and is capable of explaining it patiently to slower to catch on people. oh, yeah, she is supposed to know how to work magic, too.
    12-21-11 01:10 PM
    Yeah this will probably work best to get peoples interest
    That's why I wrote Pacino/de Niro - two "old men" (sorry guys)... think about the possibilities!
    Last edited by PeterRei; 12-21-11 at 04:01 PM.
    12-21-11 03:58 PM
    No celebrity will be enough to save them lol
    12-21-11 11:26 PM
    Beiber. Whatever he does or has billions of his fans get and do.

Sent from my finger tips using Tapatalk
    12-21-11 11:30 PM
    As silly as it may be, Bieber would bring in a lot of cash flow. That guy even has nail polish collaberations.
    12-22-11 12:27 AM
    Buuut personally I would like Neil Patrick Harris, he's so likeable, and he's got the look. Business yet stylish.

But I just checked, he tweets from an iphone
    Last edited by msmara; 12-22-11 at 12:35 AM.
    12-22-11 12:31 AM
    Chuck Norris.
    12-22-11 12:37 AM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD