how do you subscribe to a podcast with the podcast software on the torch i downloaded all the crackberry podcast manually and added to to my sd card and i listen to them at night while working but its a pain cause sometimes i dont know if i am working til its too late to download a podcast and added it to the sdcard so i am stuck listening to the radio all night. i dont even know if this is possible with the default app i already have the crackberry app for this but would really like to know if i cant do it without the crackberry app also if theres a free app i can use to subscribe multiple at the same time that would be awesome

thanx in advance
    03-15-11 05:22 PM
    In the podcast app, click Explore, then type "crackberry" in the search box.
    Click the channel, then click the "subscribe" button.
    03-15-11 06:34 PM
    I subscribe to and listen through Viigo, sometimes TuneIn if trying to find something new to pique my interest.
    03-15-11 09:24 PM
    Ya I guess ill have to get a 3 party app cuz I can't figure out how to do it with the blackberry app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-11 10:41 PM
    I use Podtrapper because before you couldnt add your own podcasts to the BB app. Can you add your own now? or do you still have to select the ones they have
    03-15-11 10:44 PM
    I use Podtrapper because before you couldnt add your own podcasts to the BB app. Can you add your own now? or do you still have to select the ones they have
    There IS an option in the latest BB Podcast app to load your own podcast address.
    03-16-11 09:36 AM
    finally got it working i had to uninstall and reinstall the blackberry podcast app now it works thanx
    03-16-11 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD