Does anyone use this app?

I am looking for a list manager, bu this one seems almost to much.

What I want to be able to do is generate a list on my BB and then be able to keep a running list or actually check off different things.

ie.. I keep item numbers for office supplies in my BB Memo but can't quickly note that something is on order and will arrive on...

My life revolves around lists. Until the BB, I used to be the Sticky Note Queen...
    07-29-07 12:40 AM
    Why not just use notes (memo)? Plus, if you turn off the dial from home screen, you can just press D, and it will take you to 'memo'...
    07-29-07 07:33 AM
    I am using the memo/notes that come standard on the BB. It is fairly limited. I would like a list manager that allows check-off boxes and the ability to add a note to an item on the list.

I'll try the trial of PocketDay List and see how it works. I was hoping someone on the forum was already using this app so I could get some real world feedback.
    07-29-07 05:31 PM
    I did a while back, it's ok. You can change fonts, colours etc, etc. It's ok to use, and you can set it to be the 'master' on your BlackBerry, or just come on after X minutes...

I think they offer a trial period of somesort, so try it. Plus the guy offers almost instant support! I must find my license number and reinstall it. Not tried it on my Curve yet...
    07-29-07 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD