Could someone please help me,understand why the iphone 4s,and the android gs2 is better then lets say,the bb 9810?? I mean i've used all three,and i must say for being totally bored and having i guess no life,and not caring about security to a certain degree,i now know why there is a huge hype on the iphone,and gs2 there strictly gameing deviices,and this is why i will never ever leave my bb,unless Rim totally blows up lol,i will stand right by them,and if they do go under,then my choice would be android,not a dictatorship runned company like apple.
    11-25-11 07:06 PM
    Don't worry about what other people say is "better". Consider your own preferences and uses of a device, try out various devices in stores, purchase the one you think is best.

If you do not like it, return it within your 14-day or 30-day period for something else you like better.
    howarmat likes this.
    11-25-11 07:09 PM
    My 9800 is the best tool i have ever had for work! Now if the playbook gets a bit more support, i will have an awesome combo and they didnt cost me an arm and a leg to buy!
    11-25-11 07:28 PM
  4. T
    Yea, I hate games. BlackBerry is a communication tool and data storage vault.
    11-25-11 07:45 PM
    Could someone please help me,understand why the iphone 4s,and the android gs2 is better then lets say,the bb 9810?? I mean i've used all three,and i must say for being totally bored and having i guess no life,and not caring about security to a certain degree,i now know why there is a huge hype on the iphone,and gs2 there strictly gameing deviices,and this is why i will never ever leave my bb,unless Rim totally blows up lol,i will stand right by them,and if they do go under,then my choice would be android,not a dictatorship runned company like apple.
    This is the 4th thread like this within the hour with someasking What should i buy, Please hekp me understand what to get.

Having said that and gotten that off my chest, the only person that can help you is you, Do the research like everyone else here who owns and happy with their BB. Nobody is goingto be 100% satisfied with anything but you have to make up your own mind.

I had owned a flawless Tour for over 2 years and upgraded to a 9930 that has been rock solid. I don't know any other manufacture so to say that Apple is a dictatorship is wrong, what they are is the best selling Smartphone Comapany in the world for so many reasons I am not going to get sucked in and start a list and leave it at that.

Also if more people would use the search feature we would not have so many duplicate threads asking the same thing or topic over and over again. Good luck with your choices.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-25-11 07:58 PM
    freedom of the press.apple will always have its loyal fanboys base.android has been high gear by releasing new devices.would choose galaxy s2 over iphone 4s anyday anytime.but the problem with android device is that by owning one it becomes obsolete in not even a month because samsung/htc launches so many devices.also the battery life on android is a major drawback.the 9810 can not be compared to galaxy s2 or 4s.its not on the same level.the 9850/9860 can be put in that group but the i4s and galaxy s2 would just win so easily.time will tell if bbx can match up to the iphone/android smartphones.but rim will always have a business side market.
    11-25-11 08:04 PM
    There is no "better". There is only what is good for you specifically.

We don't need another one of these threads.
    dictoresno likes this.
    11-25-11 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD