So I've been trying to get this to work for hours and now I'm just frustrated...others have gotten it to work, but I don't even know if I'm doing this right.

this is the site hxxp://sites.google.com/site/blackberrywithoutbisbes/Home/english

I just got my blackberry today, first one...so the whole javaloader thing is completely new to me.

Anyways...I tried following the directions on the site...I downloaded his files and extracted the file he specified to C:/javaloader...this file contains the javaloader

Went to run..typed cmd...says C:\users\Alison

I type cd\javaloader...it says C:\javaloader>...I think I'm ok up to this part...

then I copy an paste his script from the site "javaloader -u save net_rim_bb_browser_daemon.cod"...without the quotes, right after C:\javaloader>

so the whole thing says C:\javaloader>javaloader -u save net_rim_bb_browser_daemon.cod

I hit enter...it says 'javaloader' is not a recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch field.

What am I doing wrong...the whole time my phone was connected via usb cord...but nothing was happening on the screen.

Please help...I'm tempted to return the phone if I can't get this to work
    01-07-09 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD