I am seriousley wanting to hurt my blackberry right now. For the past 2 hours (Not kidding) it has had that stupid timer rotating.. It wont let me go into anything its like its frozen.. I had taken the battery out and done all those things.. its only 3 weeks old.. I think im running alot of applications but thats because i didnt know how to turn them off.. I CANT EVEN PRESS ANYTHING to start turning off the applications! the hour clock just keeps spinning and spinning.. Please someone help me before i throw it out the window
    03-08-10 08:12 AM
    Have you tried a LONG pull, that is take the battery out and wait a few minutes (at least 2) before putting it back in. If that does not work, then we may need to treat it as a nuked OS and proceed from there. But lets try a long pull first and give it 5 minutes to boot up and load your OS. Have you done anything to the BB recently, installed a Theme, or other App, or tried to load an OS? Has the BB been exposed to moisture?
    03-08-10 08:21 AM
    I have tried a very long pull... I took it out for 1hour and then i put it back in... it loads but then the hour glass appears and stays there.. I cant accesss anything.. then the screen 'verifiying security measures' kicks in and it takes 20mins to get to 100%.. I have downloaded MSN messenger on it yesterday, it was running fine untill now.. No moisture.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 08:25 AM
    Ok lets try safe mode, take the battery out, BUT when putting it back in, hold down the back button while the phone is rebooting, this will cause it to boot in to safe mode. THEN remove that app, it is probably the problem. If that does not work, then we'll try something more extreme, but this should work.
    03-08-10 08:29 AM
    take it back

03-08-10 08:29 AM
    sorry but where is the Back button???? :/

03-08-10 08:31 AM
    To remove the app, after the phone is booted up (let go of the back arrow), go to options, then advanced, then 3rd Party Apps, then scrolls to MSN Messenger, then press the BB (or menu) button, and select delete. Then battery pull again.
    03-08-10 08:31 AM
    sorry but where is the Back button???? :/

The curved arrow button, which I BELIEVE is to the right of your trackball.
    03-08-10 08:33 AM
    Ok i pulled the battery out and pressed the back button.. its just a white window with the hour glass... its taking time to reboot just like it did the first time.. or do i keep holding the back botton untill i see the menu?

03-08-10 08:37 AM
    still holding the back button :/

03-08-10 08:39 AM
    still loading...

03-08-10 08:42 AM
    Give it 5 minutes to load, if that does not work then we can try reloading your OS
    03-08-10 08:48 AM
    And nothing...

03-08-10 08:56 AM
    Ok, next we will have to treat it as a nuked OS and try to reload your OS, there are 2 good ways to do that, the CrackberryKevin way and the ReedMcLay way. The CrackberryKevin way is slightly easier so try that first, but I will list both....

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    03-08-10 09:38 AM
    Its ok Pkcable, i got it up and running now.. I connected the blackberry to the USB and removed applications on my desktop its running slow now.. with only 2.3mb available.. u got any suggestions of how i can make more space available so i can download applications thanks so much for ur help btw!

03-08-10 09:44 AM
    Yes, you need to Optimize your memory, here again we will use the tips of Reed McLay, he's another Crackberry Mod, and a BB expert.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    03-08-10 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD