i just bought this theme from crackberry, and its on my phone if i look in the app list ,but when i go to themes its not there, so i cant figure out how to set it as my theme-- blackberry curve 8330
    12-05-10 07:15 AM
    You might want to post this in the theme specific thread for your device. Most themes(least with os6) require a battery pull to show correctly. I have heard of this a few times and the problem usually is either a battery pull or the incorrect version for the device.
    12-05-10 07:21 AM
    have you tried a hard reset?
    12-05-10 07:56 AM
    Did you purchase the correct OS version for your phone? Also try a battery pull like the others suggested.
    12-05-10 08:02 AM
    i just bought this theme from crackberry, and its on my phone if i look in the app list ,but when i go to themes its not there, so i cant figure out how to set it as my theme-- blackberry curve 8330
    If you purchased a theme that shows up in your app list but does not show up under themes, it usually means you purchased the wrong version of that theme. Contact customer support at the CB store and give them the order number and ask for the correct version for your particular phone.
    (You can re-boot all you want but that won't help if you have the wrong version.)
    12-05-10 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD