I have been receiving email from Earthink on my BB for several days. Yesterday, I stopped receiving email (other than the 'activation server' message ("you have successfully setup (insert earthlink account)with Blackberry. Email arrives in my Earthlink web mailbox- but does not arrive in my BB earthlink mailbox.

I already receive gmail on my BB without any problems.

Again, I received email in my earthlink mailbox until yesterday. I've tried deleting and re-installing the account through AT&T. I've had the service books sent again. Again, I receive the 'activation server' indicating my account is active.

Any feedback on why I am not receiving mail in my account (after having been able to use it successfully for several days)?

I appreciate any assistance!
    03-11-09 11:29 AM
    I've tried deleting and re-installing the account through AT&T.
    Do you mean via AT&T BIS web site? If not, I would suggest doing it via their BIS web site - deleting it there and creating it again.
    03-11-09 03:01 PM
    Gone to AT&T site twice- deleting account, re-creating account twice.
    03-12-09 01:02 PM
    That SHOULD fix it. Perhaps there is an outage between Earthlink & Blackberry? You might want to check with ATT support and ask them to check their trouble board.
    03-12-09 01:06 PM
    I had the same issue this morning. For about 3 hours this morning, I did not receive any emails. Then at around 9:30am they all came it at once.
    03-12-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD