Yesterday and today I'm having a major problem. I've got several email accounts (earthlink, yahoo, and gmail) setup on my blackberry. None of them are getting emails on the handheld - I did manage to get several this morning at once but now nothing as much as I try.

I'm also not getting facebook messages although I can see status updates if I go through the application.

And my BBM is messed up. I can get them from some people but not others (I'm not on the new 5.0) or it's very intermittent.

I'm going crazy here.
    07-25-09 12:51 PM
    Its sounds like you need a battery pull, or to resend your service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 12:55 PM
    I've done both the pull and service books. Several times.
    07-25-09 01:12 PM
    If you have resent service books and battery pulled it could be network issue. Not saying it is but its possible. Try this. On your device go to options/advanced options/host routing table then hit the menu key and select register now. Post back the results.
    07-25-09 01:16 PM
    Which host routing table do I choose?

Also, I've re-sent the service books via the web in my blackberry accout. But that doesn't re-send the service books for bbm and facebook. Isn't there a way to do this on the berry itself?

07-25-09 01:23 PM
    When are in the host routing table and click the menu key you just select register now.
    On your device you should have a folder that resembles the email folders but has a gear on it. Thats the one you want to open. Then it takes you to your BIS. Send service books from there .If you are sending service books and receiving them for your email accounts but not for bbm or facebook, I recommend calling VZW.
    07-25-09 01:28 PM
    I did the register HRT thing and got an activation message.
    Let me try that method of sending service books. Thanks for helping with this.

07-25-09 01:30 PM
    Your welcome. I suggest if your having problems of not getting the proper service books sent calling Verizon will get that straight.
    07-25-09 01:34 PM
    They say that I have to call from a different line so they can troubleshoot and it's my only phone. I'm soooo frustrated.

I've resent these things and done the registration yet when I run the diagnostics test, it says it isn't registered on blackberry network. This is messed up.
    07-25-09 01:44 PM
    You do need to Call them from a different phone

what they are going to do is have you type some number into your phone like ##7055044 or similar, then change your phone number to something like 1111111111 then they will have you restart the phone, and type something along the lines of ##7055064 and change your number back to your number.

I had an issue similar to you that I was stuck in 1x on my tour and 1X on my curve, so my tour couldn't get any data, after that little switcharoo everything worked
    07-25-09 01:50 PM
    Yep call from a landline so you can do what they tell you to do on your device. Be patient, you will get it back on par.
    07-25-09 02:01 PM
    Thanks for all the help. Right after getting it to work, the usb went out and I had to get another new phone.

08-04-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD