Hi - I have got a new Blackberry Curve 9320. I like the general Blackberry 7 theme, but I hate the bright blue highlight colour and it want it grey instead so that it will go with whatever wallpaper I use. I have spent 3 days so far trying to work out how to do this, I have downloaded Blackberry Theme Studio, together with a Bablylon virus which took ages to get off my computer, only to find that it doesn't do themes for OS7, I have tried to follow the instructions to hack Theme Studio to make it work for OS7, but I can't do anything it says in there as I don't have the right permissions, I have looked at hundreds of themes, but most of them don't work on OS7, or they are just way too quirky for me. Anyone know how to just change the highlight colour for the standard BB7 theme to grey, or anyone out there willing to do this for me - I don't mind paying! Never thought such a simple thing would cause a nervous breakdown! Thanks for any help
    07-16-12 09:00 AM
    Click on your options icon, towards the bottom you will see Accessibility, click on that, and you can change your phone to greyscale or reverse contrast. Just bear in mind that everything will be in greyscale, no colors at all.
    hope that helps

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    07-16-12 09:48 AM
    07-16-12 09:48 AM
    do you have app world ? go there and do a search for gray themes . I think Raypho as 1 called coloring gray with os7 icons. I think it is on sale for around 99 cents
    07-16-12 10:01 AM
    Thanks for trying to help Cathy, the Raypho themes looks beautiful, but unfortunately I cannot purchase them from the UK Which is a real shame as there were a few of them I would have liked to download. ilikebacon, thanks for the greyscale tip, but unfortunately you can't have any colour wallpaper with them and everything is harder to see. hootyho, thanks for the tutorial, but I don't have permissions to make changes in that folder, even though I am a full administrator. It seems I am going to have to put up with the horrible bright blue highlight. I've spent about 20 hours doing this - what a waste of time It's a shame as this is something I could do on any basic mobile even years ago. So much for progress...
    07-16-12 11:23 AM
    Maybe there are some good free themes from appworld, or crackberry store, or crackberry forums?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    07-17-12 07:46 AM
    Hi you could look at this free grey basic theme on MobiHand- it is compatible with 9300,9330 ,9350 You could contact developer to check if it can be used on 9320. Here is the url so you can check it out if you want.

FREE Basic Grey OS7 theme by BB-Freaks - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    07-17-12 10:29 AM
    Thanks so much for trying to help. That theme is not compatible with the 9320 unfortunately. I am thinking that I will just put up with it as it is and wait for Theme Studio 7 to come out - hopefully some time soon
    07-18-12 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD