Hi, I have just downloaded a couple of apps and a couple of themes so not sure which is the one to blame for messing my phone up! if I do a battery pull it wont come back on, and my mail inbox has completely disappeared! I have checked its not hidden and its not, any ideas? I have deleted the apps and themes but I am a little concerned that one theme said if you drop the creators a line (email) with your bb pin, they will unlock the full version for you, I did this! was it dangerous to send them my pin? Please help me get my inbox back, I am stuck without it! many thanks x ..........forgot to update my details, I no longer use the Storm, I am using a Curve 8900..thnx.
    Last edited by daffodilly; 12-09-10 at 12:56 PM.
    12-09-10 12:52 PM
    If you've hit the bb button and selected show all and the inbox isn't there and a battery pull doesn't solve it you can always try a device restore, providing you have an old backup to use
    12-09-10 01:56 PM
    Try switching to a stock theme and see if it appears. Could be a 3rd party theme you are running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 03:05 PM
    Try resending your service books.
    12-09-10 03:07 PM
    Try resending your service books.
    That's where I would start. Do the internet and IM programs and other things still work?

What do you mean if you do a battery pull it won't come back on? What won't?
    12-09-10 05:21 PM