hello guys, sorry for my english but i will try for they can understand my issues.

i was sleeping when i waked up i unpluged the charger and i see my bb is writing "wwwwww" and if go to menu > setup or whatver other folder they do a voice call if they exist some search bar they still typing "wwwwwwwwwwwww" didnt stop it !!!! please guys help me to figirue out what is the damn issues...

PD: I UPDATED THE OS to 5.0 and same problem and i downgrade the version to 4.6 same problem too i dunno.. i pull the baterry off too. please guys help me !!!
    Last edited by u2pop; 09-08-10 at 04:04 AM.
    09-08-10 01:32 AM
    Could the 'W' key be stuck? Have you looked to make sure that there is no dust or other stuff under the key making it stick?

Just a thought. Hope this helps
    09-08-10 05:30 AM
    thanks frutini for reply. the W is not holded or stuck because when i try to write the W they write it is some damn strange issue and i see on google search like many peoples have the keyboard crazy and but i dont find out what is the problem please
    09-08-10 12:47 PM
    what you mean take the phone apart? and NO didnt have warranty... i need to know why that happens?
    09-08-10 02:19 PM
    i fixed it just opened the bb and cleaned all the hardware and the button of the SEND was holded with little plastic was pushed down. hehehe
    09-09-10 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD