Let me just start this post by saying that I'm a hardcore BlackBerry lovers. Yes you heard me. I'm a lover not a fan. I've been using countless BlackBerry models way back before the birth of Santa Claus. I consider myself as a power user. I switched devices myself and never trust the carrier reps to do it for me. I love the BlackBerry keyboard of the Curve, and the Bold. I love the shortcuts. I hate the trackball. I've been following the BB10 news very closely.
    A couple months ago my BlackBerry Bold 9900 died in a terrible accident. I cried and cried but then I realized that didn't help to revive my Bold so I stopped crying. Though I was distraught and disappointed. I had to fall back to my Curve Javelin. Even without the speed, the better keyboard and the apps that the Bold has to offer, I'm once again in love with my Javelin and patiently wait for BB10 to materialize. Now we are a couple of "short" weeks away from the release of the Z10 in the U.S market, I'm very excited but I also find myself sentimental to part way with my Javelin. My thumb gets a bit of callous from using the sticky trackball. My eyes grew more tiring from reading the tiny and low-pixel screen. My neck gets longer from waiting for EVERY single app to load/close. I'm constantly on EDGE (pun intended perhaps) and I curse often from not being able to read email with media attachments. Yet I can't decide for myself if I should get the Z10 or not.

Should I keep using my slow a s s Javelin run on EDGE network and continue to pay for 4G data which I can't utilize at all OR I should get a Z10. It's very difficult decision for me. I don't know what to do. Ambivalation is the word for me right now. Or is it even an English word? I don't know I can't think anymore. Can somebody, who has a lot of time on his hands to waste and has nothing else better to do, persuade me to get the Z10 please? Please be patient with me and don't ask me why. Please help me unconditionally. Anything counts right now for me. A sentence in need is a sentence in deed. To Z or not to Z, it's a question.
    Last edited by imcurved; 03-04-13 at 04:11 PM.
    03-04-13 02:50 PM
    If keyboards are you're concern the z10's keyboard is good to use. You won't type as fast as you did on a bold or curve but you won't throw it against the wall in frustration because the on screen keyboard has a mission to screw up your messages.
    If you were waiting for the q10 then I may suggest holding out for it.
    If not then the z10 is more than worthy

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 03:42 PM
    To Z or not to Z, it's a question.
    To Z, or not to Z--that is the question:
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
    Or to Z10 against a sea of troubles
    And by opposing end them.
    Do it...

Actually, you might want to wait for the Q10 if you're addicted to that manual keyboard.
    imcurved likes this.
    03-04-13 04:10 PM
    To Z, or not to Z--that is the question:
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
    Or to Z10 against a sea of troubles
    And by opposing end them.
    Beautiful words. What a poet you.
    03-04-13 04:15 PM
    Beautiful words. What a poet you.
    Oh I can shake a mean spear...

I'm a bit of a ham if you let me... lol
    brmiller1976 likes this.
    03-04-13 04:18 PM
    Post a pic of the Javelin
    03-04-13 08:58 PM
    Hahaha...very nice.

I was a bit worried at first to switch from my wonderful, but aging, and small, curve.

After 4 days on the Z10 I sold my curve to a friend who had lost theirs. Don't miss the keyboard at all. This phone rocks!

Also don't miss having to do a battery pull everyday to keep it going.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 10:03 PM
    you really want see it? ok fine. here it is...brace yourself...
    Attached Thumbnails Please help me somboy [an addict desperately needs help]-uploadfromtaptalk1362461951143.jpg  
    03-04-13 11:39 PM
    and this is the bonus picture of my belove Bold next to my aged Javelin...
    Attached Thumbnails Please help me somboy [an addict desperately needs help]-uploadfromtaptalk1362462201603.jpg  
    03-04-13 11:43 PM