Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a relative newbie but I've been working hard trying to learn. Currently using a 8310 curve and I love it. Only one big problem. My emails and sms's keep vanishing after about 5 days. Not in my individual folders and not in my general message folder. I've checked my settings and I think evrything's okay. I'm taking strain cause I've lost some important mails.

I could use some expert advice...thxs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 03:26 PM
    Your device is out of memory. If you go to Options > Status, you'll see it has less than 12,000,000 bytes, the bare minimum your device needs. Follow the link.

How to Increase BlackBerry's File free memory
    07-27-08 03:31 PM
    Check the security options and/or pull the battery you might be running out of memory.

07-27-08 03:33 PM
    Check the security options and/or pull the battery you might be running out of memory.

Low memory has nothing to do with security, and pulling the battery is only a temporary solution. Anyone with low memory needs to get a memory card for all their media, and remove unneeded apps by following the guide I have linked.
    07-27-08 03:46 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry

This issue is common to most consumer BlackBerrys, except the 8330. Out of the box, you get roughly two weeks of delightful service...

Sample videos, pictures, music and sophisticated corporate only software take up a lot of space in device memory.
    07-27-08 03:50 PM
    thanks a lot guys, gonna try ur tips. will let u know if it works....by the way i made a balls up and reposted by accident. ignore the new post. thanks again
    07-27-08 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD