Hi. I am the proud owner of a Curve 8300 which I love dearly. I always used PCs, but now I just bought an iMac and have successfully synced my Address book data to Mac's Address book and also to Microsoft Entourage. However, I still have an urgent problem. None of the data from the "categories" field in my blackberry address book were synced, which was my initial goal for syncing in the first place!

Categories are very important to me, as my career is such that I need to constantly update the categories list, and doing so using a platform such as outlook or entourage saves countless hours, compared to doing so on the blackberry itself. I never had a problem with this on my PC while using outlook, but now I do.

I urgently need to solve this problem. If anybody could help me find a way to sync the "category" information from my blackberry to entourage, I would be most grateful.

Thank you so much for your help!

Sincerely,
    Jeff
    01-21-10 07:10 PM
    what do you mean by "categories"?
    01-21-10 07:13 PM
    In the blackberry curve 8300 address book, you are able to assign "categories" to each contact. I have dozens of these I use for work.
    01-21-10 07:21 PM
    Oh. I don't think it syncs that part.
    01-21-10 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD