Hi all-

All of a sudden, I can't forward or reply to emails from my device. I can compose new emails and they are delivered no problem. Emails are also delivered to the device no issues.

I've tried removing and re-adding the email account, but this has not worked. It appears that the emails I attempt to forward or reply to are stuck in my 'drafts' folder in outlook.com

I noticed this issue a couple of days ago. Previously, it worked without issues.

I'm using a DTEK60 and the email account affected is a Hotmail account.

Any help or guidance is appreciated as always.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by adamchambers; 03-06-17 at 09:33 PM.
    03-06-17 09:17 PM
    Interesting. I had a friend mention the other day that his live.com email was acting up in Hub. I'll BBM him and see if he ever got it fixed.

I've not had any problems with outlook.com in the Hub...seems like MS's older accounts like Hotmail and Live are having issues though.
    03-06-17 09:28 PM
    Thanks very much. It's quite bizarre.

Now, sometimes, it will let me reply to an email, but I still can't forward them. Other times, I can't reply- seems odd. I've never had a problem until a day or so ago and it started acting up.
    03-06-17 09:53 PM
    As an update, I can now reply to emails, but I cannot forward them

Has anyone else experienced this?
    03-07-17 10:40 AM
    I heard back from my BBM friend...he said he was not able to figure it out either.

There is a Hub and Hub services update last night/this morning in the Play Store...did you happen to grab that and see if it helped?
    03-07-17 10:44 AM
    Perhaps I should have this moved to the Hub thread...

I checked the hub services app in Google Play - it just gives me the option of opening it, so I assume I'm up to date.

Thanks for checking with your friend. This is quite puzzling.
    03-07-17 12:40 PM
    Could it be a problem with Outlook?
    I know sometimes I have a hard time logging in even on my computer.
    03-07-17 01:04 PM
    It's unlikely an outlook.com issue as I started experiencing trouble on my phone in and around the last hub update I think.

I haven't been able to find much about this online in other forums. I may repost in the hub forum since I'm narrowing it in on a hub related issue.
    03-07-17 01:06 PM
    Might be a temporary glitch in Outlook.com ...
    Use webmail until it is fixed, I guess. Remove stuck emails in webmail interface. Use the feedback form and let them know...

:-)

•   THISone, with the keys, hopefully coming soon to a phone store down unda... :-D   •
    03-08-17 02:31 PM
    Thanks
    But the outlook.com android app from google play works fine.

So seems to be an issue with hub update.
    03-08-17 02:35 PM
    New Hub+ Services update today. Not what all it fixes, change log says Bug Fixes
    03-09-17 10:52 AM
    Thanks for letting me know. It didn't work.

All of my other email accounts (gmail) can forward from the Hub without issue. and my Hotmail account can forward from outside the Hub with no problems (ie Outlook.com app).

This is a puzzling issue that is annoying because if I can't perform the basic functions in Hub, it defeats the purpose of having it.

I'm awaiting a reply from BlackBerry support via Twitter, but it hasn't been helpful so far.
    03-09-17 02:51 PM
    Bummer. That is so bizarre
    03-09-17 02:56 PM
    I may have missed this in thread but why not just delete the account from the hub and re-add. Very simple a d quick process to see if that fixes it.
    03-09-17 03:51 PM
    I may have missed this in thread but why not just delete the account from the hub and re-add. Very simple a d quick process to see if that fixes it.
    Original post....

I've tried removing and re-adding the email account, but this has not worked. It appears that the emails I attempt to forward or reply to are stuck in my 'drafts' folder in outlook.com
    adamchambers likes this.
    03-09-17 03:54 PM
    Original post....

Lol touche. Trying to work and CB at the same time.
    Next question, cleared cache and data from hub? This would require re-adding every account though.
    03-09-17 03:56 PM
    Well obviously you're doing it wrong. Quit working and just do CB 😂😝
    03-09-17 03:58 PM
    Well obviously you're doing it wrong. Quit working and just do CB 😂😝
    Lol clearly.
    03-09-17 04:08 PM
    The op did cross post this in the Hub+ forum. In that post he mentions that he did try removing Hub and Hub+ services and reinstalling fresh.
    Those were the first two things that came to mind as well, so yeah, stumped.

Hoping to source some guidance from the gurus here because I'm at a loss.

As of a few days ago, I can't forward emails from the Hub in my DTEK60. However, I can compose new emails and reply to those I receive no problem.

It appears that the emails I attempt to forward are stuck in my 'drafts' folder in outlook.com

Previously, it worked without issues.

I'm using a DTEK60 and the email account affected is a Hotmail account.

Troubleshooting I have already done:
    - Added and readded the account in question
    - Held power button down for over 30 seconds
    - Uninstalled and reinstalled both Hub and Hub Services app from Play Store
    - Installed the Outlook.com app and it works fine. I can send, receive, reply and forward emails from it. this tells me the issue is Hub related

Not being able to forward emails is quite bizarre.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    03-09-17 04:11 PM
    Troubleshooting I have already done:
    - Added and readded the account in question
    - Held power button down for over 30 seconds
    - Uninstalled and reinstalled both Hub and Hub Services app from Play Store
    - Cleared cache and deleted data for Hub and Hub Services
    - Installed the Outlook.com app and it works fine. I can send, receive, reply and forward emails from it. this tells me the issue is Hub related

If I restart my phone when the email I am trying to forward is showing the "clock" icon, upon reboot, it will sometimes get delivered.

I'm running
    Hub: version 1.5.0.12392
    Hub Services version: 1.5.1.43868

Thanks for any assistance
    03-09-17 04:13 PM
    Sorry, yes, I posted in the other thread once I figured I had narrowed it to the Hub and it didn't seem like I had any responses here.

I have posted in the other thread to redirect anyone to this thread now.

thanks
    03-09-17 04:15 PM
    As mentioned in your other thread. Have you tried to wipe your device yet? I know it's kind of a pain but i believe you have tried everything else.
    03-09-17 04:34 PM
    Not to be a stick in the mud, but wiping the device seems like a lot of work for a very slim chance of success. If he's uninstalled Hub and Hub Services, then reinstalled them fresh from the Play store, I'm not sure what wiping the device would do that hasn't been done already. But I'm also willing to admit that maybe I'm missing something obvious.
    @adamchambers I'm not saying don't wipe it and not trying to put down what help @ray689 is trying to provide. Just weighing the work/reward balance doesn't seem likely.

Obviously, if you have the time this weekend, and want to do it, give it a shot. Like ray said, it is a pain.
    adamchambers likes this.
    03-09-17 04:39 PM
    I know what you are saying but at this point that is basically the only thing left to try. And wiping an android device isn't really all that much of a pain as it was in the BB10 days.
    adamchambers likes this.
    03-09-17 04:51 PM
    I know what you are saying but at this point that is basically the only thing left to try. And wiping an android device isn't really all that much of a pain as it was in the BB10 days.
    I hear ya.
    03-09-17 04:56 PM
42 12