Firstly, THANK YOU for reading this and hopefully trying to help me.

I have a huge problem.
    Here goes; please bear with me (whilst I am not new to my Blackberry, I am still learning)

I have a Curve 8900, and today I tried sending a video clip from my old Nokia phone to my Blackberry. Both devices bluetooth connection was enabled, and both paired with each other without any problem. However, once I selected my Blackberry to send the clip to, my Nokia kept alerting me saying "Bluetooth connection failed". I didn't do anything on my Blackberry for this to happen. I tried several times but the same thing kept happening. In the end I disconnected my Blackberry connection with my Nokia and connected it to my sister's phone and it took literally a few seconds for me to send the clip. So therefore I believe the problem was Not with my Nokia phone.

I then disconnected my Blackberry connection with my Nokia and paired it with my sister's. It paired straight away but again the same message "Bluetooth connection failed". So I'm guessing there is a problem with my Blackberry Bluetooth? Or maybe I am doing something wrong. I really need to get this working because I would really like to have the video, (it's so important because it's of my late nan).

Can someone PLEASE help?

I'd appreciate it more than you'd know

Thanks so much for reading this.
    Last edited by FreeLoader; 03-20-10 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Got confused :/
    03-20-10 04:11 PM
    Go to media on your bb and hit the bb button and scroll down, there will be an option "receive using bluetooth" click that and then send the file from your other phone. That one had me stumped for a while a few weeks ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 08:52 PM
    Go to media on your bb and hit the bb button and scroll down, there will be an option "receive using bluetooth" click that and then send the file from your other phone. That one had me stumped for a while a few weeks ago.

this is correct. a stupid, extra overlooked step.
    03-20-10 08:56 PM
    Tell me about it, I thought my bluetooth was f'ed up until I notice the receive option. Jeez what a pain.

03-20-10 09:06 PM
    This is just a safety to ensure that you know what ur receiving via BT.
    03-21-10 02:33 AM
    Thank you so much for all your help. Very much appreciated xx
    03-21-10 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD