Okay so my blackberry has been bugging me for a while now. My sister gave it to after she replaced it with an iphone, and I like it and all, but it's been causing me a few problems. The main problem is that it won't connect to any applications! I can use the web browser just fine with my wifi, but things like Pandora and Kindle refuse to connect. I've tried almost everything, but I have no idea what the problem is! I don't pay for the monthly data plan so I couldn't use that to connect, but shouldn't these applications be working fine with WiFi? Is there something in the settings that needs to be changed? Please help! Thanks so much in advance!
    10-02-11 08:41 PM
    yes, you will need to either set up wifi in the settings of you apps, or purchase a data plan for apps that don't have the option to use wifi.
    10-06-11 12:06 AM
    This is annoying, happened to me all apps such as Sports Illustrated and Tune IN Radio supports Wifi and yet I cant connect to them, it worked fine for the previous 8 months, but starting this week im getting this weird problem
    Before
    Apps would work with wifi, except BBM, and google the ones that require a data paln
    Now
    None works, only browser
    somebody hellpppp
    10-06-11 12:29 PM
    they say App World supports Wifi too but i cannot use it in wifi only. i have to use the mobile network to make a few apps App World included to make it fully functional, which stinks since iPhone and Android don't need the carrier network on or available to use them. one thing they got on their side....
    10-09-11 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD