My friends got my blackberry password wrong 10 times causing my phone to wipe, and after I got my phone back my bbm comes up with "cannot set up BBM" and underneath says "insufficient wireless coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turned off"
    I have tried my phone in both Internet and signal at the same time

I have been on the website and to download bbm it simply says "unavailable for this device " even though I have had bbm on my phone several times, I need help as soon as possible please! What do I do to get my bbm back??
    04-07-13 05:39 AM
    I hope if you solved the problem you let me know cuz i'm having the same thing
    04-29-13 07:47 AM
    My friends got my blackberry password wrong 10 times causing my phone to wipe, and after I got my phone back my bbm comes up with "cannot set up BBM" and underneath says "insufficient wireless coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turned off"

I have been on the website and to download bbm it simply says "unavailable for this device " even though I have had bbm on my phone several times, I need help as soon as possible please! What do I do to get my bbm back??
    08-28-13 06:49 AM
    i have the same here and no solution till now !!!!
    12-16-13 10:06 AM
    Install Channels. It's in BlackBerry World. This solution has yet to fail. Hope it works for you guys

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    12-16-13 11:23 AM

Are you using a blackberry 10 phone ?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 12:13 PM
    If it's a legacy device like 9360 or 9900 etc then you need active BIS to set it up. But on BlackBerry 10 you don't need none.

My Awesome Z10
    12-16-13 12:41 PM