SO, I was using my berry fine this morning. I put it down for about 10 min I guess and picked it up and it was black!!! It won't come on or anything. The battery was fully charged, I've taken it out and back in, and nothing happens!! What should I do??
    Let me also add, I have not gotten it wet. I did put the .44 os on it last night. It's been working fine, like I said. Thanks in advance!!
    06-24-08 11:18 AM
    Did you try a Battery Pull??

Does the LED light up at all?
    06-24-08 11:23 AM
    I second the battery pull.
    If that still doesn't work, try plugging it back into the charger and see if the screen lights up again.
    06-24-08 11:27 AM
    Ok, this time I pulled the battery again (no, before nothing, even the LED wouldn't light up) took out my sim card and my memory card. THEN it came on. Do you have any idea what happened? Thanks guys for trying to help!
    06-24-08 11:32 AM
    could have just been the beta OS .44 glitch
    06-24-08 11:38 AM
    I wouldnt worry about it if it doesnt happen again...i guess that's why its a beta.

Wonder if it was having a hard time reading the SIM or SDcard for some reason
    06-24-08 11:39 AM
    I wouldnt worry about it if it doesnt happen again...i guess that's why its a beta.

Wonder if it was having a hard time reading the SIM or SDcard for some reason

Good point! I had a feeling it was something to do with the .44, but it had been working fine. Thanks for the input!!
    06-24-08 11:49 AM
    My Curve did exactly the same thing this morning. I charged it and unplugged it last night, dead as brick this morning.

There is a power on switch, but I can never remember where it is, I never power down.

The battery pull started it right back up and still plenty of juice in the battery.

As for OS, I am been running a very stable early beta release.

06-24-08 01:54 PM
    My Curve did exactly the same thing this morning. I charged it and unplugged it last night, dead as brick this morning.

There is a power on switch, but I can never remember where it is, I never power down.

The battery pull started it right back up and still plenty of juice in the battery.

As for OS, I am been running a very stable early beta release.

To power down you hold the end call button until it turns off. Then to turn it back on hit the end call button again.
    06-26-08 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD