can someone please explain to me why my blackberry pearl 8130, who i have with sprint, will store 19 instead of 20 in my call log? My wife thinks im deleting a number and im not, it doesnt happen all the time but everytime she see 19 #'s she thinks im lieing about it!! Someone please help me thanks
    Eric
    03-03-09 09:31 PM
    The list you get when you press the Call Log icon is not the actual call log. That list is just the last 20-30 unique entries in the log. The actual Call Log is a folder in Messages. Go to Messages / Menu / View Folder / Phone Call Logs. You'll see the last 30 days of calls, with the date and time. Show her that list.
    03-03-09 09:45 PM
    thanks for info but is there a reason only 19 show up cause on her's there is 20 #'s?
    03-03-09 09:50 PM
    There are four different lists under the Phone Call Log: Most Recent, Most Used, Name, and Call Log. Some have 20 entries. At least one has 30. I'm sorry, but I don't know any reason (other than deleting a number) why you'd have 19 in a list of 20. Unless you deleted all the entries, and started over building a new list, and just got to 19. If you run low on free memory, the OS will delete your call logs, along with your text messages. That is a plausible explanation.
    03-03-09 09:56 PM
    Maybe you didnt call a diffrent number maybe they are the last 19 you called
    03-03-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD