Hello ,
    I still use a blackberry playbook 16GB version. I had an issue with headphone jack module.
    I dissembled the playbook and replaced the headphone jack module but when assembled and restarted the playbook the touch screen is non responsive .
    All functions are working fine.. the volume rocker and the power button are fine .. even auto rotate is working but issue is only with touch screen.

Please help...
    Note : The touch screen was OK before i dissembled the playbook.
    04-30-18 01:34 PM
    Have you done a hard reboot...

My guess is in dissembling the PlayBook, you maybe unplugged something else.... best case - take apart and check all connections.

Worst case is you need a new tablet, but that might actually be a good thing.
    kbz1960 and FF22 like this.
    04-30-18 01:57 PM
    Almost certainly the digitizer cable was unplugged. Track it down (it will be a ribbon cable, probably with 4 lines on it) and carefully plug it back in.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-30-18 09:47 PM
    Thanks Dunt Dunt Dunt and Troy.
    I will again dissemble and assemble based on the suggestion. I think i did not miss .. The digitizer is connected . Shall a hard reboot work after re assembly.. ???
    A new tab is fine but i love this tab .. it has hardcore audio delivery .. which is awesome.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-01-18 11:19 AM
    Thanks Dunt Dunt Dunt and Troy.
    I will again dissemble and assemble based on the suggestion. I think i did not miss .. The digitizer is connected . Shall a hard reboot work after re assembly.. ???
    A new tab is fine but i love this tab .. it has hardcore audio delivery .. which is awesome.
    Agree it has one of the best speaker systems I've heard on a Tablet...

I don't think a hard reboot would be necessary... but it's an easy thing to try. Much more likely it it's the cable, or that the screen just choose these point in time to die on you.
    05-01-18 12:23 PM
    I don't know what the digitizer cable looks like in a Playbook, but it's very easy to have a ribbon cable not quite seated correctly in its socket, which means it doesn't work. I used to repair mobile devices as a side job, and it's definitely happened to me a few times, even after working on hundreds of devices. I'm sure that's all it is.
    05-01-18 12:36 PM
    Agreed!! the speakers are best .. Also the Hardware for 3.5mm Audio. I found a audio player in the BB World playing high quality audio and also giving an option to tweak in the config to get best sound.. I will see if the fault is in cable or something is not properly fitted... Your advice helped !! Cheers
    05-01-18 02:51 PM
    I don't know what the digitizer cable looks like in a Playbook, but it's very easy to have a ribbon cable not quite seated correctly in its socket, which means it doesn't work. I used to repair mobile devices as a side job, and it's definitely happened to me a few times, even after working on hundreds of devices. I'm sure that's all it is.
    I will dissemble and re assemble the same .. lets see it it does work.. im only worried if it does not work ..
    05-01-18 02:53 PM