Maybe a lot has been told about our precious tablet. I still use it like always of course surfing the Web but for my needs like watching games football, tennis, American football, BBC and Sky news from London(I am in the USA) , Mexican channels, not to mention listen to radio including I Heart (now working again after several years), and yesterday I was ordering a case for my Z30 on my Nexus 10 and I could not then I tried my wife's iPad and unable to do it and I said to myself hey let me try my PlayBook and yes!!! I could do it. Hopefully if BlackBerry is going to make a new tablet it could be as good as my PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 01:05 AM
    Maybe a lot has been told about our precious tablet. I still use it like always of course surfing the Web but for my needs like watching games football, tennis, American football, BBC and Sky news from London(I am in the USA) , Mexican channels, not to mention listen to radio including I Heart (now working again after several years), and yesterday I was ordering a case for my Z30 on my Nexus 10 and I could not then I tried my wife's iPad and unable to do it and I said to myself hey let me try my PlayBook and yes!!! I could do it. Hopefully if BlackBerry is going to make a new tablet it could be as good as my PlayBook.
    Was the problem related to a website needing Flash? 'cause we're all going to be in for a shock when 10.3.1.x might not include it...
    11-03-14 01:36 AM
    yes many Playbooks still in use, i surf the web and watch TV catchup services and world Radio stations, it can go to sites my Android tablet cannot view, also makes an excellent mp3/4 player,
    Blackberry making a new tablet ? too many Playbook owners have been let down by announcing BB10 for Playbook and then no updates even for Flash Player a very useful feature, so enjoy the Playbook while it lasts.
    11-03-14 01:39 AM
    Mine still gets every day regular use.
    11-03-14 01:44 AM
    I'm using mine as a door stopper. Works great, every time

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 05:55 AM
    Dead, dead and gone.

BlackBerry hates America!
    11-03-14 06:28 AM
    Same situation. Wife tried ordering concert tickets with her ipad. It was a no go. Handed her my playbook, well the concert was great and fun had by all!

Posted via CB10
    GreenCopperz likes this.
    11-03-14 07:11 AM
    I still use mine daily. Using fast browser in place of the stock browser, gpodder in place of the stock podcast app.

I do use it a bit less because I use the crackberry app and tapatalk on my z10 instead of visiting the websites directly.

Thanks for the tip on I heart radio I will download that.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 07:28 AM
    I use mine daily too. The calculator, streaming music, browsing, and Kindle app. That thing will not die, lol.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    11-03-14 07:43 AM
    I also use mine on a daily basis, it still does what I need a tablet to do for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 09:38 AM
    Mine only got used when Z10 battery would run low while couch surfing. Now it isn't even charged. Browser is just horrible now compared to Bb10's, app catalog is worse. If they had delivered BB10, or just an updated Android runtime and the Bb10 browser the device would have new life, but as is just too frustrating compared to using my phone. I think I only really use it now for Apollo/Pandora when grilling out on the barbeque. When the Z30 gets here I'll use it even less.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    11-03-14 11:57 AM
    I find the best use is connecting it to my tv and sound system and using it via my phone remote aka bridge remote. It makes any hd tv a smarter tv. Usually play music videos.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 12:06 PM