I was wondering if it is possibly to play my music from my blackberry to car speakers via bluetooth. I usually use an aux cord but i thought maybe this is possible. Thanks
    06-14-09 04:55 PM
    Short answer:

Yes, the Bold can stream music over bluetooth, it has a bluetooth stereo profile.

Long answer:

The Bold can connect to quite a few factory car stereos using bluetooth. Check the link I posted for a list of compatible car kits, if you have an aftermarket radio it should support the proper bluetooth profile also:

View Document
    06-14-09 05:06 PM
    I have a bmw 335 and i can connect to the car perfectly fine to make calls but was wondering how i would stream music through it. If anyone has instructions that would be great . Thanks
    06-14-09 05:11 PM
    Motor Trend makes a cigarette lighter FM transmitter with a blackberry jack. Its works with the most ancient car stereos, no need for bluetooth!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 06:52 PM
    Just set your stareo to BT then connect your phone to it, start your music on your phone and it will play though your stereo. Works great in my truck.

06-14-09 07:04 PM
    I tried doing this on my friend's Pioneer head unit. It worked great, other than the sound quality was very bad... Is that just his head unit, or does the phone compress the music when it sends it via Bluetooth?

06-14-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD