Well, after just getting my blackberry bold 9780, i find that i love using it for a phone, but it's lacking in the apps department, so i think i'm going to buy a itouch to compliment the bold. Awesome phone for the actual purpose of having a phone, and a ipod with apps from the appstore and more, best of both worlds, no ?

Was just wondering though, for $100 more i can get a 64gig.. but what could possibly have me take up 32gigs, let alone 64..

what i'm saying is, should i buy a itouch? and if so, which one should i get, 32 or 64 gig and why
    01-20-11 11:35 PM
    To start off, I believe there are quite a number of BB users who do that. As to whether 32gb or 64gb, really you should know better than us if you need the drive space or not.

I'd just like to add that the iPhone is not just an iPod Touch with phone function. For example, GPS. Reason I mentioned this is because you said BB is lacking in the apps front, which is entirely true. You may not be able to find the apps you need/want on the iPod Touch.
    01-20-11 11:45 PM
    I've got my iPod Touch 64gb about half full. Movies and music can take up a bunch of space, especially if they're not too heavily compressed. Once I steal some music from a friend it will be totally full.

Your mileage may vary but I would say get the biggest you can afford if you're going to get one.
    01-20-11 11:47 PM
    I got a 32GB iPod Touch for my wife to replace her failing HP iPaq 4150. What's interesting about the Touch is that is can do almost everything the iPhone can do, especially when you're connected to a wifi link, except make calls over the cell network.

As to 32GB vs 64GB, I guess it depends on how much music you have or how many videos you intend to archive on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 11:50 PM
    I'd say 64 IF you are going to hold all your music, plus some movies, and some games as well. It will last you a long time, so the extra 32gb will be worth it.

On the other hand, $100 is a darn good deal... So that in itself would tempt me to the 32 if it was only for occasional use and you aren't going to put your entire audio library on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD