Has anyone had their BB PING all of your BB messenger contacts by itself? This has never happened to me and don't see why your BB would miraculously do this out of the blue but supposedly this happened to someone I know but I think this was an excuse. I don't even see a way to PING all messenger contacts on purpose.
    05-23-09 12:42 PM
    Ummm..... No? I think somebody was trying to get your attention and just didn't want to admit it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 01:20 PM
    I've contemplated the purpose of the ping feature many times and can't see the usefulness of it. Why ping somebody to get their attention? Why not just text why you need to talk to them in the first place?

05-23-09 01:36 PM
    Has anyone had their BB PING all of your BB messenger contacts by itself? This has never happened to me and don't see why your BB would miraculously do this out of the blue but supposedly this happened to someone I know but I think this was an excuse. I don't even see a way to PING all messenger contacts on purpose.

This is not possible...

I've contemplated the purpose of the ping feature many times and can't see the usefulness of it. Why ping somebody to get their attention? Why not just text why you need to talk to them in the first place?

Well if the vibration of a PING doesn't get their attention I don't think a text message would either. Although you can turn off the vibration function of a PING.
    05-23-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD