I have had a few pin requests, I removed my pin from my profile because of them.

So do you send anonymous pin requests?

And if you do why?
    04-17-10 08:38 AM
    I have never received or sent a pin request that wasn't discussed before hand with the person

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 08:43 AM
    I have never received or sent a pin request that wasn't discussed before hand with the person

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Tempting providence!!
    04-17-10 08:57 AM
    I have had some wierd and wonderful people add me over time. Hence the statement in my signature lol.
    Always up for chatting to new people, and making contact with people world wide, but get bored when people add you then never talk. They just get deleted.
    04-17-10 10:24 AM
    I have added people but some are just plain crazy. I will specifically say I am not interested in anything but friendship because I am married have kids blah blah anyways it always starts off good then after a few months it get creepy. That is why the pin I have now in my profile isn't the right one plus I don't know how to change it so it keeps the creepy people away.
    04-17-10 11:02 AM
    . That is why the pin I have now in my profile isn't the right one plus I don't know how to change it so it keeps the creepy people away.
    Click the "Quick Links" button at the top of the forums, then choose "edit details"
    04-17-10 10:10 PM
    That is why the pin I have now in my profile isn't the right one plus I don't know how to change it so it keeps the creepy people away.
    The PIN shown in message headers is part of your profile. Click your avatar, or http://forums.crackberry.com/members/CherryFairy/ will get you there. Then look in the About Me tab and click the pencil icon to edit.

Please don't use a random PIN which could be real - it may belong to someone's phone and they get harassed by pervs looking for you. Instead make the entry say something like "PM First"
    04-17-10 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD