Hey all,

I just changed my device from Bold 9000 to Bold 9700. But now, I cannot get any messages that are related to my PIN, either PIN or BBM. For BBM if I invite a person and he accepts, it will never go through my device and just stucked at pending on his side. I also cannot get any PIN messages. I tried to upgrade my device software, wipe my blackberry but nothing works.

I also called my provider and asked the Blackberry representative to send me all the service books again, my PIN and IMEI is all updated.

HELP!
    02-23-10 09:29 AM
    So you're positive that you've changed the PIN and IMEI on your BIS account?
    If you have I'd also go to options>advanced options>host routing table, hit menu
    and select "register now"

Sometimes even a battery pull solves issues such as these. Might want to test
    your luck with that too
    02-23-10 07:08 PM
    Yes, I have changed them on my BIS account..And have hit "register now" a couple of times now. I called my service provider and they said on their end everything is working fine.. Not only pulled out my battery, I even reinstalled my whole device software but still not working
    02-24-10 04:15 PM
    Check your Fire Wall settings

main menu > options > security > firewall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 04:39 PM
    and youve resent service books through the BIS site, not just "registering now" on the HRT?
    02-24-10 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD