Hi,

Urgent question, if I sent a pin message last night and it says it was "sent" but never switched to "delivered" to a person what would cause it to not deliver? Could my pin be blocked by the person? How would I know? Also, if its a system issue on their end, will the message get "delivered" when the system issue is resolved, or would I have to resend it? ANd would the pin message on my end finally show "delivered"?

This morning I sent a pin message to another person without a problem. It was delivered in no time.

Thanks!!
    06-22-11 10:05 AM
    I don't know, but why don't you just resend it and see if it delivers? Maybe it was just a fluke.
    06-22-11 11:39 AM
    it won't send if they are on the phone (as far as i can tell) and if there's some problem with the server. sometimes I have to send a message a few times, get frustrated, then realize they've been on the phone. =X
    06-22-11 01:11 PM
    So would that mean that when they get off the phone or the server is fixed the message would get delivered, or would it not get delivered?
    06-22-11 01:12 PM
    if it sends but doesn't deliver, there is a problem on their end. your message sent but it's just waiting for their phone to receive it.
    06-26-11 12:39 AM
    They could have also switched devices and are no longer using that BB.
    06-28-11 09:18 AM
    Maybe the person u sending the message is not on BIS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD