How can i move pictures from my computer to my blackberry?
    02-22-11 06:28 PM
    If you want to transfer to the media card you csa just connect the BlackBerry to your PC via USB and the media card will show up as a new device; you can use Windows Explorer just like any file transfer.

If you want to load them to the BlackBerry memory, you will need software like BlackBerry Desktop Manager or BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BSAK), to name several.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-22-11 06:36 PM
    To do as said above make sure Mass Storage is eabled and the media card will show up as a removeable drive on your computer. This way you can transfer and change everything you want.

Another way is by using Media Sync in Desktop Manager. Theres a link below to the download and shows an overview of how it works.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync
    02-22-11 09:14 PM
    This is how I get all my wallpapers and ringtones on my BB, simple and straightforward...

@Hondateg91, how do you like that Droid Pro? I haven't heard many people's reactions to it, looked pretty nice. (Sorry to kinda take the thread in a different direction, but since the OP's original question is solved, I don't think it's THAT big of a deal "
    02-22-11 09:22 PM
    This is how I get all my wallpapers and ringtones on my BB, simple and straightforward...

@Hondateg91, how do you like that Droid Pro? I haven't heard many people's reactions to it, looked pretty nice. (Sorry to kinda take the thread in a different direction, but since the OP's original question is solved, I don't think it's THAT big of a deal "
    The pro is an awesome phone coming from from a 9650. It's just so much faster than my Bold and it was worth upgrading to. The downside is the stock battery(1390 mah) is terrible which is why I got the extended battery(1860 mah) and can go a full day with no problem. Overall its a good phone, but the lack of developer support sucks.
    02-22-11 09:32 PM
    The pro is an awesome phone coming from from a 9650. It's just so much faster than my Bold and it was worth upgrading to. The downside is the stock battery(1390 mah) is terrible which is why I got the extended battery(1860 mah) and can go a full day with no problem. Overall its a good phone, but the lack of developer support sucks.
    Yeah, I was wondering about the developer support, sure seems like 99% of Android apps are written for devices that are mainly touchscreen. I was curious about what kind of developer support there was for the Droid Pro.

It looked like a really nice device. While Android is nice, I still perfer my BB, but if I had to change platforms I'd go with the Droid Pro without a doubt.

Thanks for the reply.
    02-22-11 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD