sync and update did not transfer my pictures. i have 2 differnat 9700's and one was becoming problematic. i plugged into my computer and updated and sync'ed and then switched to the new one and updtaed it and all that. as far as i can see i have all my contacts, my pin contacts, email, sms and bbm's but it did not tranfer my photos over. what can i do???
    01-22-12 02:41 PM
    When you backup you have to select backup built in storage. I dunno a way to include the sd card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-12 04:01 PM
    Your phone shows-up as a drive. Can you plug both phones into usb ports to see both drives and do a drag-drop transfer - do you need a SIM card in the phone to see the drive
    01-22-12 07:00 PM
    Your phone shows-up as a drive. Can you plug both phones into usb ports to see both drives and do a drag-drop transfer - do you need a SIM card in the phone to see the drive
    No a sim isn't needed to use the phone as a drive. I use my old Blackberrys as external Harddrives. The drag and drop does work.
    This is alot of work I think. Just select to add built in storage and thats that. Its simple to drag and drop sd card files on to pc for a backup. Nero backup is one software that will compress the data to save storage.
    01-22-12 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD