I know this has to be a pretty common question. but I will ask anyway

I know that in order to send a picture you have to email it to the persons phone. you cannot just send it to their number.

i got a list of all the carriers emails but it still doesn't work. it only works if i want to send a picture to someone who has sprint.
    does anyone know how to send a picture to any carrier?

thanks!
    07-13-08 12:31 PM
    I have Verizon, and I know that for Verizon you can only send picture messages (MMS) to and from other Verizon phones. So for example if you have Sprint and your friend has Verizon then you can't send him pictures and you can't receive pictures from that person. You can, however, email pictures to other web and email enabled phones who aren't the same service provider as you.
    Last edited by ballinsol14; 07-13-08 at 12:40 PM.
    07-13-08 12:38 PM
    Send it to their email address.
    07-13-08 12:40 PM
    yea, i have sent them to their email address sometimes but that just defeats the purpose of having picture messaging on your phone ya know? it's just fun to send them to their phone sometimes and it makes me mad that i can't!
    07-13-08 12:43 PM
    Yeah, I know what you mean.
    07-13-08 12:47 PM
    yea, i have sent them to their email address sometimes but that just defeats the purpose of having picture messaging on your phone ya know? it's just fun to send them to their phone sometimes and it makes me mad that i can't!
    Ah yes I know what you mean. There is something nifty about receiving a picture message on your BB... it's a trip down memory lane, brings me back to the days prior to email and web (or at least prior to it being a normal thing on phones).
    07-13-08 12:50 PM
    It sucks to know you are restricted to send MMS messages from one carrier to the next in th US
    07-13-08 01:04 PM
    I have Tmobile and can send mms pics to my friends on at&t.
    07-13-08 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD