So I broke my BB 8330.. Replaced it with a HTC, i swapped the memory card from the BB to the HTC, all my contacts are there but non of the photos i had.

I googled and have seen these thing that say that recover deleted photos, text ect.. Would that work to get my photos back?

Also im under the impression that once a text or BBM is deleted that there is no recovery for that? We didnt use BMS or what ever that service is for blackberry..
    04-18-11 12:54 PM
    Are you able to view the pictures if you use the card reader on your PC?

Were the files on your microSD card encrypted on your BlackBerry?
    Last edited by lak611; 04-18-11 at 01:02 PM.
    04-18-11 12:57 PM
    I dont have a card reader on the pc that you speak of... I never set up anything with the computer to the black berry... I know dumb move on my part. as for encrypted, i dont guess so unless they come that way.

Are you able to view the pictures if you use the card reader on your PC?

Were the files on your microSD card encrypted on your BlackBerry?
    04-25-11 09:50 AM
    Your new phone doesnt recognze the formatting of the blackberry. If you can search the memory card from your new phone(assuming you didnt reformat it when it went into the new phone) you'll see there's a folder called "Blackberry" open that and then there's a pictures folder and camera folder. Depending on where you stored the pictures it's in one of those folders.

Of course if you formatted the card when you put it into your new phone, then all is lost.
    04-25-11 09:56 AM
    When you say you broke your 8330 what does that mean? Does it not power on etc? If it'll power on then hook it up to your pc thru cable and see if win explorer can find your pictures. Even if you reformatted the card all hope isn't lost. There's still a chance. Might cost alittle more than you think its worth.
    It depends on where the messages where stored at. If it where stored on the 83xx then I don't see getting them back. I haven't heard of a way to get to that storage on the 83xx.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD