Ok so I must not be a very smart BB user , well felt that way

Ok so a while back I downloaded the buzz me app , well when I would go to sleep I would put it on silent or off, well the phone would still vibrate , and it was getting annoying that I couldn't get it to stop. I work nights a few times during the week so my phone is more active during the day, and it was waking me up.

So I tired the don't distrub, which led me and the g/f getting into a fight cuz I didn't know she called cuz it doesn't show who called when don't distrub is on

Ok so a none BB user said well maybe its cuz the app you have, yep that's what it was, duh lol

So I learned that I have a lot more learning to do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 03:04 AM
    Don't feel dumb. Nobody was ever BORN knowing everything. (although, some people might argue you ARE, and it's just about remembering it all) Trial and error is how Franklin invented electricity, and that's how most people learn their Blackberry. (or really anything else)
    06-05-09 03:12 AM
    Don't feel dumb. Nobody was ever BORN knowing everything. (although, some people might argue you ARE, and it's just about remembering it all) Trial and error is how Franklin invented electricity, and that's how most people learn their Blackberry. (or really anything else)
    Couldn't have said it better myself

06-05-09 09:17 AM

So I learned that I have a lot more learning to do

We all have lots more to learn. We come here to learn about the devices we love together.
    06-05-09 09:43 AM
    The only thing i can give you advice on is the Do Not Disturb feature. i use this feature a lot so that incoming calls do not interrupt web browsing or music. However when you get a call with Do Not Disturb turned on you will see, "Unknown NUmber" in your call log with VZW.

You can find out the number that called by holding alt and hitting lglg. This will bring up your Event Log. If you scroll down a bit you will find the phone number that called that appears as Unknown Number in your call log. It will be uner heading "aPhone callidnumber."

i don't have BuzzMe so i can't help you there. Try deleting the app. See if that solves the problem.

My only other advice is to go into your silent profile and make sure you have vibrate turned off!
    06-05-09 10:34 AM
    Yep I had the same problem. Learned it the hard way since I was taking a midterm when my phone went off. Had to delete buzzme after that.

06-05-09 10:38 AM
    Yeah i emailed customer support asking them to add in profile options for this app the only app out there that vib for emails and sms also if you buy the Pro version
    06-05-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD