Alright so sometimes my gps works and most of the time it doesn't. I also get some errors about not being able to connect to the network, I also can't manage my email from my 9700,it says your device had a problem connecting to the server. I love the phone but these issues are annoying. Is it the phone or issies with tmobile? Its been 48 hours. Thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 12:16 PM
    My gps works but it is much more finicky than my 9000's gps was. I dont have the other problems but the gps is shaky and it doesn't seem to use towers to well to triangulate a general location like my 9000 did.
    12-02-09 01:23 PM
    It sounds like a carrier or signal strength problem. What kind of reception are you showing. It take pretty good reception to do 3G well. Sometimes it is better to set it back to 2G.

GPS, well there have been lots of poeple complaining about the GPS but not just on the 9700.
    12-02-09 01:32 PM
    It sounds like a carrier or signal strength problem. What kind of reception are you showing. It take pretty good reception to do 3G well. Sometimes it is better to set it back to 2G.

GPS, well there have been lots of poeple complaining about the GPS but not just on the 9700.
    I show full signal with the 3g next to the bars. Ill have to try the 2g thing if the 3g has issues.
    12-02-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD