Working hard to produce BlackBerry Wipes. Have snouts and what not invade your cell phones causing you illness? Fear no more, Use BlackBerry Wipes sanitary napkins for your personal phone. Keep your phone healthy and most important keep you healthy.
    Disclaimer: The misuse of BlackBerry Wipes may cause diarrhea, drowsiness, constipation, hair loss and vision impairment.
    ddlax22 likes this.
    03-28-13 07:55 PM
    Working hard to produce BlackBerry Wipes. Have snouts and what not invade your cell phones causing you illness? Fear no more, Use BlackBerry Wipes sanitary napkins for your personal phone. Keep your phone healthy and most important keep you healthy.
    Disclaimer: The misuse of BlackBerry Wipes may cause diarrhea, drowsiness, constipation, hair loss and vision impairment.
    Omg I need to get my hands on these wipes.. BlackBerry wipes! I have wipes to disinfect my phone, but they cause me insomnia. Gotta get myself the real wipes.. BlackBerry wipes

If I call now do I get 9 for the price of one?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 12:25 AM
    A "male toilet?" You mean a urinal?
    03-29-13 12:47 AM
    Omg I need to get my hands on these wipes.. BlackBerry wipes! I have wipes to disinfect my phone, but they cause me insomnia. Gotta get myself the real wipes.. BlackBerry wipes

If I call now do I get 9 for the price of one?
    Call now we will add a pair of special BlackBerry gloves. These non contact of yucky germs will further protect you from disgusting pig do not wash their hand after toilet use filth. Wait! If you buy another box of BlackBerry wipes we will give you a pair of BlackBerry Goggles. With the BlackBerry Gloves and BlackBerry Goggles now you can almost safely use the BlackBerry Wipes.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:59 AM
29 12