my phones screen is completely whited out, i took the battery out and let it be over night and it was fine for about half an hour....then it all went down the drain again, it is back to the white screen and if i take the battery out and replace it the white screen just comes back... i don't know what to do
    Last edited by ripsiriusblack; 04-09-10 at 12:32 PM.
    04-09-10 11:49 AM
    i really need someone to help me... i was in the middle of an important conversation
    04-09-10 11:58 AM
    Warranty exchange the phone.
    04-09-10 12:03 PM
    I agree, take it back and exchange it...
    04-09-10 12:04 PM
    I would probably do the warranty exchange also, BUT you could try treating it as a nuked OS and try this.....

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    04-09-10 12:11 PM
    I would probably do the warranty exchange also, BUT you could try treating it as a nuked OS and try this.....
    i tried that, its not stuck in a never ending loop. its lik when it does turn on i can still feel it vibrate.. the screen is just jacked up.. i guess ill do the warranty exchange
    04-09-10 12:42 PM
    i tried that, its not stuck in a never ending loop. its lik when it does turn on i can still feel it vibrate.. the screen is just jacked up.. i guess ill do the warranty exchange
    Good idea! I just went through this with the 8900 and all the reloading of the
    OS in the world did not help. It is more a hardware fault than a s/ware one.
    04-09-10 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD