02-06-10 08:26 PM
29 12
tools
    I'm a Blackberry pooper. Always take it in with me to take care of business.
    Hahaha agreed. The bathroom is one of the most tranquil places to use your crackberry

Actually I've used this trick to listen to music on my blackberry while taking a shower. You take a little bit of toilet paper and set it on a dry place. Then put your blackberry on the toilet paper, and then you just fold the TP over your blackberry. Also turn off viberate so it won't move by itself. The toilet paper will keep off the condensation and it won't interfere with the audio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by R1cE; 01-02-10 at 05:00 AM.
    01-02-10 04:57 AM
    I've used the rice trick for Ipods and cell phones; works every time. I also save those little moisture-reducing packets that come in vitamins, new shoes, etc - heck, they are everywhere. I throw them all in a bowl on top of the rice so I am prepared to act quickly when necessary.

As for taking my Berry into the bathroom, um, NOPE.
    01-02-10 09:38 AM
    yayy i finally got a new bb! lol heres my new pin if anyone wants it =P 313B30F8
    02-06-10 08:14 PM
    yayy i finally got a new bb! lol heres my new pin if anyone wants it =P 313B30F8
    Congrats! I'm glad that worked out for you. It always makes me sad to read when others lose their BBs to accidents like that. I would be heartbroken if it happened to me!
    02-06-10 08:26 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD