I use sprint with a blackberry 8330 curve and live in the 727 area code in Florida. Sometimes when people call me from out of state on land lines, they get a message as though my number is disconnected. This doesn't seem to happen from other cell phones only land lines.

A client from NC called me on his cell and told me about it, then he called me on speaker from his land line so i could here the message.

I have long suspected I was missing calls, but now I am convinced. Also sometimes I get the voice mail notice even though the phone never rang.

It is very frustrating, has anybody else experienced this, and what can be done?
    08-05-09 06:24 PM
    If there is a message saying your phone is disconnected, I think that is a carrier issue, not a Blackberry issue.
    08-05-09 06:30 PM
    I'm certain that it is a carrier issue, but I wass hoping that somebody else had been through this before and could guide me to the easiest fix
    08-05-09 07:31 PM
    I would just recommend calling technical support from a secondary phone. I know about calling from a secondary phone because I know when I call ATT's tech support, I have to.
    08-05-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD