Anyone know the number to contact them directly?

Purchased a z30, came in defective in several ways. I wanted an exchange.
    Digital river refused the exchange and only offers refund, and they want me to pay for return shipping + won't refund original shipping.

So i contacted blackberry through their website filling out the support form.
    Now the issue is having to wait between 4-5 days between each response.

The conversation has been going on for 2 weeks+ now, this is the last i heard from them a week ago, i replied immediately call me any time!
    "For an advance exchange you will need to provide us with a credit card number that will be on hold till we receive the damage device, If we do not receive the device you will be charge the full price for the new one. IF you want to proceed let us know when can we call you to get the card number. "
    12-15-14 12:47 PM
    BlackBerry support probable won't talk to you, especially without a case number. You'll have to deal the middle man that you bought the device from. For most of us that is our Carrier, but for you that would be Digital River. Can be very frustrating, especially when dealing with support issues and returns as different companies have very different policies.

Even the mighty Wal-Mart can be a little frustrating to deal with... I ordered a tablet online, they sent a shipping conformation and tracking number. When I ordered the tablet the free shipping said 5 - 7 days, but the tracking came in two days. I watched and watched, but the package never left the warehouse. Called after five days, and was told that most likely it had gotten lost somehow. They said they would issue a refund, but it would take 5 - 7 days before I could expect to see a credit on my card. So I asked if I could just go pick one up in the store (as they had them in stock), but apparently Wal-Mart.com and Wal-Mart Stores are not exactly the same.... had to wait I think four days to get a credit.

Too late now... but Amazon has much better return policies than Digital River.
    12-15-14 01:31 PM

Digital river refused the exchange and only offers refund, and they want me to pay for return shipping + won't refund original shipping.

The conversation has been going on for 2 weeks+ now, this is the last i heard from them a week ago, i replied immediately call me any time!
    "For an advance exchange you will need to provide us with a credit card number that will be on hold till we receive the damage device, If we do not receive the device you will be charge the full price for the new one. IF you want to proceed let us know when can we call you to get the card number. "
    1 (877) 255-2377

That's the number, for technical support at least? Your ability to get help depends on your issue and the person who picks up. Good luck!
    12-15-14 07:36 PM
    That's bullsh1t. Now make me worry about my preorder for the Classic

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 08:28 PM
    You should try to write a letter to media. And let the world know

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 08:34 PM
    well so here's the verdict, they will send a replacement device. I have to ship old unit back at my own expense while they place a 650CAD temp hold on my credit card.
    when i asked what's a replacement device, is it brand new. they just replied it's a replacement device.
    had to ask the guy 4 times before he admitted it's a refurbished device, won't come with box/accessory/back cover, just the phone.

5 years i been using bb phones, the first time i encountered problem and this is all the support they can provide.
    It doesn't take a genius to see why blackberry's doing so poorly. In comparison, apple/google services are just miles miles ahead.
    12-18-14 11:54 AM
    It's no secret that BB's customer service is sub par. In the future I would stay away from Digital River and order from Amazon if possible
    12-18-14 02:13 PM
    This happened to me with mhy z30 I bought from shop blackberry, was told I'd have to send it in for a refund then buy a new one didn't want to do that so ended up just buying a replacement screen because would cost me less and made more sense I found the support tho, the # is (877)644-8405 call and see if they can help

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 07:01 AM

Why not do a refund and order a new one? Also, they will refund you original shipping. But not your shipping back to them.

But of course, Blackberry support is the worst of any mobile phone company. To get anything done is a horrifying expereance with Blackberry. I'm just shocked at how John Chen has let this continue for so long.
    12-21-14 07:10 AM
    Thankfully, the only issue I had with a Blackberry phone I owned was with my old Torch 9800. Got that exchanged within the first two weeks from my carrier no issue. However, the poor BlackBerry support offered and the current path they are taking mean I won't buy another BlackBerry phone in the near future.

Still use my Z10 as my work phone by putting my companies carrier SIM card in it, but got an IPhone 6+ for my next personal phone. At least with Apple there is a much better customer service offered for any potential issues. Sure it might not cover all problems, but sure beats Blackberry's lackluster support hands down none the less.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 07:28 AM
    Why not do a refund and order a new one? Also, they will refund you original shipping. But not your shipping back to them.

But of course, Blackberry support is the worst of any mobile phone company. To get anything done is a horrifying expereance with Blackberry. I'm just shocked at how John Chen has let this continue for so long.
    What if you bought it at the Black Friday price and now it's twice the price?

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-21-14 08:31 AM
    What if you bought it at the Black Friday price and now it's twice the price?

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    Then it should be explained from the beginning. They do exchanges as well. They will also make an order for you over the phone. But truth be told, they pretty much do suck with communications among other things.
    12-21-14 12:51 PM
    I have said this in many of my post that this should be a number one priority for Mr Chen to fix the customer support and warranty policy at BlackBerry.

I wish there was an email and/or direct contact to Mr Chen or someone in the company who actually has the ability to suggest or make changes? This is where folks who have had issues with the product or customer support could direct their concerns.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-22-14 05:54 AM
    I have said this in many of my post that this should be a number one priority for Mr Chen to fix the customer support and warranty policy at BlackBerry.

I wish there was an email and/or direct contact to Mr Chen or someone in the company who actually has the ability to suggest or make changes? This is where folks who have had issues with the product or customer support could direct their concerns.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    The only way to fix the consumer issues is to drop digital river all together. Digital river also deals with digital downloads and hardware from other manufacturers. Digital river also seem to get back feedback from these other practices. Blackberry needs to find another partner for distribution and consumer help or go at it alone. I prefer the second option.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 08:30 AM