Hi guys. I'm about to buy a bllackberry but I'm not sure which phone should I get?
    Pros of torch. Att has a realiable network and the torch its awsome, but.
    Pros for 9670. Its a great price, it has OS6 and compact plus monthly bill will be a lot cheaper.
    What do u guys recomend?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 02:12 PM
    How is Sprint's coverage where you live and work? The most important thing when purchasing a phone is picking the carrier with the best network where you are going to be using it. Once you pick your carrier, then you can pick the device that you like the most.

Ask your family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors if they have Sprint and how their service is. You will get more accurate information from the folks you personally know than from strangers on an Internet forum.
    11-28-10 02:18 PM
    Its about the network you want, the phones themselves, the torch has slightly better specs with a bigger battery and slightly higher Mhz processor both have same ram but yeah. If price isn't an issue get the torch.

Both are 99 dollars by the way.

11-28-10 02:48 PM
    If I were you I would get the 9670 since I'll be ready for LTE and the uma spots you can get plus is g4 ! Just my opinion.

11-28-10 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD