The passports always getting shot down to some extent.

Passported this message via BlackBerry passport
    amanago likes this.
    10-21-14 02:36 AM
    I think he said everything right. Blackberry cameras have the longest time focusing on anything vs. any other phone. While it does take good pictures, it takes forever to get it right.

He's on point. This phone isn't for everyone.
    10-21-14 07:05 AM
    I think he said everything right. Blackberry cameras have the longest time focusing on anything vs. any other phone. While it does take good pictures, it takes forever to get it right.

He's on point. This phone isn't for everyone.
    Didn't know a couple seconds means "forever." Hmm, learn something new everyday.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 07:58 AM
    Didn't know a couple seconds means "forever." Hmm, learn something new everyday.

Posted via CB10
    No sometimes it just won't focus right. And yes a couple of seconds can mean missing the shot completely. So I guess you did learn something new today

All I want for Christmas is a Passport
    10-21-14 08:27 AM
    I never got the camera thing. I have always had good luck with working the Z10. Better color depth than the iPhone which tends over expose every shot. Oh well, to each their own.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 08:32 AM
    He is right focusing is really slow. They need to fix that asap. Even with the passport it's slow so the app isn't coded properly or bbos is just slow at everything

Posted with my new BlackBerry PassPort
    10-21-14 09:19 AM
    Unfortunately, this one area I would agree could be improved and other OSes do it better.

I see real challenges when trying to pic a picture directly over an object (face down basically) and trying to get the camera to focus.

Example: taking a picture of something sitting flat on a table, like another phone's screen.
    10-21-14 09:36 AM