I'm looking for a skin to protect my phone, well not a skin, specifically one of the full body invisible types. I bought a silicone case today as well as screen protectors, but I didn't get any of the protectors right to cover the entire black part surrounding the screen (no one mentioned I had to cut them!), and the skin takes away from the pretty red color of my phone. So, without price concidered, what is the best choice for me between the two?
    Last edited by ilovemileyyy; 02-07-09 at 07:20 PM.
    02-07-09 07:12 PM
    Ghost armor is awesome - just take your time and dont use too much soapy water when you apply. I've never used phantom skinz so I cant say.
    02-07-09 07:27 PM
    Guy at work has a ghost armor and he loves it. He says he will never use any other kind......... I tried to look at them the other day off of someone on the forums suggestion but their site was crawling.......

Good luck
    02-07-09 07:31 PM
    I've also used invisible shield and its the same thing but it's expensive.
    02-07-09 07:35 PM
    Just curious, any reason why you aren't considering BSE (Best Skins Ever)?

A lot of CB folk have a lot of positive things to say about BSE.
    02-07-09 07:36 PM
    Just curious, any reason why you aren't considering BSE (Best Skins Ever)?

A lot of CB folk have a lot of positive things to say about BSE.
    Well, I've been researching it for a while, and it seems to me that these two are the best.
    02-07-09 07:41 PM
    BSE screen protectors are fantastic. I cant comment on the whole body skins but as DVDFAN said a ton of users here love them. I use the screen protector from BSE and its the best 5 bucks I have ever spent..............
    02-07-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD